SWISS SALAD – Cheese and ham salad with sweet gherkin. There’s a range of recipes for this particular salad, I found the ratio of the ingredients here to work perfectly.
- 200g of cheese, sliced
- 200g of a cooked ham, sliced
- 6 sweet gherkins
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1. Cheese, ham and sweet gherkins cut into smaller strips.
2. Chop parsley.
3. Combine all in a mixing bowl.
4. Mix mayonnaise and natural yogurt. Add to the bowl and mix.
5. Season with salt and pepper to your likening. Enjoy
Swiss salad is perfect for an Easter brunch, family gathering, parties etc. It’s perfect as a side for BBQ’s as it goes well served with warm grilled meat.
Translated: Violetta Lee
przepis w wersji polskiej: SAŁATKA SZWAJCARSKA