PEACH DELIGHT – fluffy, delicate cake without baking!
- 500ml of milk
- 2 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of potato flour
- 100 g butter – room temperature
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 48 pieces of plain biscuits (square shape)
- Large can of peaches
- 1 peach flavoured jelly
- Cake tin size 22cm x 33 cm
1. Half of the milk, 250ml, add to a pot. Add sugar and cook until hot, turn the heat down.
2. Whip gently the rest of the milk together with potato flour and wheat flour.
3. Add to the cooking milk, turn heat up and mix it until reach boiling point. Remove from the heat to cool down. Homemade custard is ready.
4. Whisk butter until fluffy, keep whisking and slowly add the homemade custard. Creamy custard is ready. Put aside.
5. Dissolve jelly in 500ml of hot water. Set aside to cool down but not set.
6. Drain peaches and slice them.
7. In rectangular baking tin , lay an even layer of biscuits. On the top of the biscuits spread 1/3 of the creamy custard.
8. Repeat the biscuit layer followed by another 1/3 of creamy custard.
9. Again repeat the layer of biscuits, followed by last portion of creamy custard.
10. Spread the peaches onto the top layer of creamy custard. Slowly add the cooled down jello as the final layer.
11. Refrigerate for few hours. Enjoy.
przepis w wersji polskiej: BRZOSKWINIOWA DELICJA BEZ PIECZENIA